Why is the ‘World Class Light Tackle Fishing Experience’
Cruise ship excursion the wrong choice?
The cost is $139.00 per person for a 3 hour tour, when they pack all six guests onboard that is $834.00! You’re on a 25ft. Single engine boat never designed for Professional Light Tackle fishing! Only 3 or 4 anglers can effectively fish at the same time! (Who gets to sit up front and wait their turn?) Only cut frozen bait is provided and you anchor up in a shallow channel fishing for little snappers, blue runners, grunts and maybe nurse sharks.
How do we know this you ask?? We see these trips as we head out to the numerous wrecks and reefs on our way to catch lots of big fish and have tons of fun! We also hear horror stories from guests that thought they were booking a Real Key West fishing trip that we are so famous for! With us, you can have a private fishing charter for up to four guests for only $550.00! You will be fishing with guides that have all been featured on one or more ESPN fishing programs or national saltwater fishing magazines and have references to back their experience. See below a few reasons why we are the BEST choice!
Read our guest testimonials…
“Hi, my husband and I came to Key West a few weeks ago on the cruise ship ‘Enchantment of the Seas'. We just wanted to drop a line to say that we had a fabulous time on our charter. Capt. Johnny Irwin was our captain and what a nice guy. All we wanted was to catch was a few fish just bend a rod and enjoy the afternoon. Never did we expect to hook and land a 150lb. Tarpon! It took us over an hour and my husband says he has never even seen a fish so big. Our fishing trip was the highlight of our vacation, thanks a million…..”
Trev and Barb Bend, OR.
Dear KW Pro Guides
“We have just arrived in Cozumel and wanted to say thank you for a wonderful time in Key West yesterday. The kids had an awesome time with Capt. Ryon and won't stop bugging me to go fishing again right away! Kim and I were very impressed with your services and will tell everyone onboard to go with the Pro Guides! We will send the pics when we return to Denver . See you next time!”
Steve and Kim Hershey
The Key West Pro Guide Difference!
- Pick up directly from your ship!
- Trips times tailored to when you’re in port!
- Refreshments and snacks available. Just tell us what you would like onboard.
- Full four and six hour trips!
- All trips are private charter, up to four guests!
(Four guests insures a very productive trip, ALL Light Tackle guides fish max. of four anglers!)
- 27 to 31ft Professional Light Tackle TWIN engine boats! Fast, Comfortable and Dry!
- Our guides have all been featured on one or more ESPN fishing shows, this simply means Expert, Quality, and Professional fishing guides!
The Other Guys
- Taxi or cramped car rides take you to their dock way across town wasting precious fishing time.
- Set fishing times no matter when you actually get off of the ship!
- Only a cooler with ice onboard is provided, water must be purchased separately!
- Trips are only three hours long, including the boat ride!
- Trips are mixed with other cruise ship guests, always packing six anglers onboard.
(It IS impossible to fish six anglers at the same time while on the reefs and wrecks)
- 21 to 25ft. SINGLE engine skiffs, usually slower, wet and small!
- Most of their guides are fresh out of Captains school, minimal experience.
These are poor quality trips that are only offered to cruise ships because they would never sell by themselves here on land.
A few of the many cruise lines that visit Key West each year:
- Carnival Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
- Costa Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Holland America
- Disney Cruises
- Royal Caribbean
- Seabourn Cruises
Don’t find out the hard way that you made the wrong choice for a great Key West fishing experience, trust us to show you the best Key West fishing possible. We can be reached at 1-866-259-4205 or at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime to answer your questions. We can also make great recommendations on other activities while you are here in Key West. Hope to hear from you soon!
FISHING INFO |
FISH CALENDAR |
FISHING REPORT |
PHOTO GALLERY |
CONTACT US |
ABOUT US |
SITE MAP |
Created by Key West Pro Guides © Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.
Design & Hosting by FloridaKeys.com.