Captain Mitch Pazara "South Pole"
Hi, I'm Capt. Mitch Pazara, come join me for an exciting day of shallow water fishing at its Finest aboard the 'Penguin'. From the most hard-core anglers to the most inexperienced novice, all are welcome. My boat is a 20ft. custom built Young with an 8ft beam. She is ultra stable and ultra dry. She is powered by a 200hp. that gets us to the best spots quickly & reliably. Twin trolling motors lets us sneak up on fish when it's too deep to pole. She is
outfitted with brand-new, top-of-the-line Daiwa spinning gear and Redington for the fly fishermen.
In the calm shallow waters of the BackCountry, you never have to worry about getting seasick! My trips are geared around your satisfaction and what you want to do. Come experience great Flats and BackCountry action; whether its fishing, Dolphin watching, bird watching, snorkeling, swimming/deserted beach combing or a wonderful sunset cruise.
- Calm, shallow water - No Seasickness!
- Comfortably fishes up to 3 Anglers
- Bait, tackle, license, & ice supplied
- Bring only drinks, sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, & camera
- Ladies & children welcome
- 20' Custom Built Skiff - 8' Beam
- Ultra Stable, Ultra Dry
- Padded Seats, Backrest & Large Cooler
- 2 Livewells & Bimini Top
- The Cadillac of Flats Boats!